Visit the Skinner Museum
Skinner Museum is currently closed.
Please use the Visitor Interest form to receive updates about open hours and upcoming events.
The first floor of the Joseph Allen Skinner Museum is wheelchair accessible. No publicly accessible restrooms or a water fountain are available on site.
- Please do not touch the objects or artworks.
- Large bags, backpacks, and coats you are not wearing can be a danger to the art, so please store them before entering the museum.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- Small sketchbooks, notepads, and pencils are welcome in the museum.
- For the safety of the artwork, pens and markers are not permitted. Please ask the museum guard on duty if you need a pencil.
- Only photography without flash is allowed in the museum.