The Art Museum is currently closed to the general public.
Museum special open hours September 1–25, for Mount Holyoke College students, faculty, and staff:
- Wednesday–Saturday: 1:00–5:00pm
Regular open hours will resume September 28 for Mount Holyoke College students, faculty, and staff:
- Tuesday–Friday: 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:00–5:00 pm
COVID-19 and Museum Guidelines
Please note the following new protocols prior to your visit:
- Strict adherence to campus safety protocols and the Community Compact are expected.
- Face coverings over your mouth and nose must be worn in all Museum spaces.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Please also note our long-standing Museum protocols:
- Please do not touch works of art on display. We encourage all visitors to engage with artwork in a safe and respectful manner.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Museum.
- Coat and bag storage will be available in a limited capacity: only bags 11” x 14” or smaller will be allowed in the Museum. Locker keys are sanitized after each use.
- Animals are not permitted in the Museum, with the exception of service animals as identified by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Small sketchbooks and notepads are welcome in the galleries. For the safety of the artwork, pens, markers, colored pencils, and other art supplies are not permitted. Pencils are available at the front desk in the lobby or ask the Museum Guard on duty.
- Photography (without flash) is permitted within the galleries.
The Art Museum is currently closed to the general public. Please check back for updates.