Welcome to the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum! Our galleries and events are free and open to the public. For hours of operation and closure announcements, please see below.
Explore MHCAM online by visiting our Virtual Engagement page.
Art Museum Hours:
- Tuesday–Friday: 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:00–5:00 pm
Skinner Museum Hours:
The Skinner Museum will re-open in late Spring 2023. Please check back for details.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Masks are welcome per MHC COVID-19 Health and Safety guidelines.
- We ask you to always respect the space of other visitors.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
The Art Museum's lobby, galleries, auditorium, office, and a restroom are wheelchair accessible. The first floor of the Joseph Allen Skinner Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Large bags, backpacks, and coats you are not wearing can be a danger to the art, so please store them before entering the galleries.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- Small sketchbooks, notepads, and pencils are welcome in the galleries.
- For the safety of the artwork, pens and markers are not permitted. Please ask the museum guard on duty if you need a pencil.
- Only photography without flash is allowed in the galleries.
When Mount Holyoke College announces a closure, the Art Museum will also be closed. Please call 413.538.2000 for weather-related closures.