Visit the Skinner Museum
Skinner Museum Hours:
Saturdays through December 10, 2022: 11:00am–5:00 pm
Closed on Saturday, November 26, 2022
Check back for Spring 2023 reopening date
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth until further notice per MHC COVID-19 Health and Safety guidelines.
- We ask you to always respect the space of other visitors.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
The first floor of the Joseph Allen Skinner Museum is wheelchair accessible. No publicly accessible restrooms or a water fountain are available on site.
- Please do not touch the objects or artworks.
- Large bags, backpacks, and coats you are not wearing can be a danger to the art, so please store them before entering the museum.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- Small sketchbooks, notepads, and pencils are welcome in the museum.
- For the safety of the artwork, pens and markers are not permitted. Please ask the museum guard on duty if you need a pencil.
- Only photography without flash is allowed in the museum.
When Mount Holyoke College announces a closure, the Skinner Museum will also be closed. Please call 413.538.2000 for weather-related closures.