Join Friends of Art to support your museum as an arts destination for the community and a cultural laboratory for students and faculty across disciplines. Friends of Art membership fees provide core funding for special exhibitions, lectures, gallery talks, and other activities. In return, the Museum offers members its thanks through providing unique benefits. Learn more about our membership categories below or visit the Director's Circle page for more information about membership at the premium level.
Friends of Art
All friends receive:
- Invitations to exhibition openings, lectures, and gallery talks
- The Mount Holyoke College Art Museum Journal
- Complimentary admission and/or discounts through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program
Additional benefits for premium memberships include:
- Members at the Fellow level and above receive selected exhibition publications and invitations to regional art tours.
- Members at the Director’s Circle level and above also receive an invitation to an annual two-day trip staged in cities around the country including behind-the-scenes tours of galleries, museums, and private collections.
- Members at the Patron level and above receive first opportunity to register for the Director’s Circle Art Tour and invitations to dinners with guest lecturers.
|$10–$29||MHC Grad within Last 5 Years|
|$1,500–$2,499||Director's Circle Associate|
|$2,500–$4,999||Director's Circle Patron|
|$5,000 and above||Director's Circle Benefactor|
Click here to join
Memberships are valid for one year.
Call 413.538.2245 or email the Art Museum at email@example.com.