Join Friends of Art to support your museum as an arts destination for the community and a cultural laboratory for students and faculty across disciplines. Friends of Art membership fees provide core funding for special exhibitions, lectures, gallery talks, and other activities. In return, the Museum offers members its thanks through providing unique benefits. Learn more about our membership categories below or visit the Director's Circle page for more information about membership at the premium level.
Friends of Art
All friends receive:
- Invitations to exhibition openings, lectures, and gallery talks
- The Mount Holyoke College Art Museum Journal
- Complimentary admission and/or discounts through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program
Additional benefits for higher-level memberships include:
- Members at the Contributor level and above ($100+) receive membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association, with free admission to over 1,200 museums and other institutions.
- Members at the Fellow level and above receive selected exhibition publications and invitations to regional art tours.
- Members at the Director’s Circle level and above also receive an invitation to an annual three-day trip that includes behind-the-scenes tours of galleries, museums, and private collections. Tours are staged in different cities around the country. Click here for full details about the Director's Circle membership.
- Members at the Patron level and above receive first opportunity to register for the Director’s Circle Art Tour.
|$10–$29||MHC Grad within Last 5 Years|
|$1,500–$2,499||Director's Circle Associate|
|$2,500–$4,999||Director's Circle Patron|
|$5,000 and above||Director's Circle Benefactor|
Click here to join
Memberships are valid for one year.
Call 413.538.2245 or email the Art Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org.