Support, Engage, Learn, Connect and Share Your Love of Art
Your MHCAM membership sponsors a vital educational and cultural resource for the campus and the broader public. Your commitment at the Director’s Circle level (an annual donation of $1,500 or more) not only gives you exclusive access to Museum events, trips, and publications, but it also welcomes you to a community of dedicated art supporters.
What are the benefits of joining the Director’s Circle?
- Supporting the MHCAM’s teaching and exhibition programs
- Enjoying a two-day art tour led by the Florence Finch Abbott Director in a different city every spring, including visits to private collections, behind-the-scenes tours of galleries and museums, special receptions, and dinners.
- Receiving invitations to multiple art-themed events, gallery talks, lectures, and receptions both at the MHCAM and around the country annually, including the Art Dealers Association of America (ADAA) Art Fair in New York City.
- Experiencing pop-up, one-day art tours, including destinations such as: Asia Society Museum, New York City; Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum; The Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn; Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT; The Frick Collection, New York City
- Receiving the Museum’s annual Journal, complimentary exhibition publications, and a 15% discount at the Museum shop.
- Complimentary admission and/or discounts through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program.
Please note that those who give at the $2,500 level and above receive first opportunity to register for the Director's Circle Art Tour and invitations to dinner with guest lecturers.
Who are Director’s Circle members?
- Multi-generational alumnae, community members, collectors, donors, and art lovers.
- Seekers of new experiences with art and material culture.
- People looking to develop friendships with others who share their passion for art.
- Those exploring a budding appreciation for art to those with a long history as fine art professionals and connoisseurs.