Support, Engage, Learn, Connect and Share Your Love of Art
Your MHCAM membership sponsors a vital educational and cultural resource for the campus and the broader public. Your commitment at the Director’s Circle level (an annual donation of $1,500 or more) not only gives you exclusive access to Museum events, trips, and publications, but it also welcomes you to a community of dedicated art supporters.
What are the benefits of joining the Director’s Circle?
- Supporting the MHCAM’s teaching and exhibition programs.
- Enjoying a 3-day art tour led by the Florence Finch Abbott Director in a different city every spring, including visits to private collections, behind-the-scenes tours of galleries and museums, special receptions, and dinners. Learn more about past tours here.
- Receiving invitations to multiple art-themed events, gallery talks, lectures, and receptions both at the MHCAM and around the country annually.
- Experiencing pop-up, one-day art tours at galleries and museums. Past destinations have included: Asia Society Museum, New York City; Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum; The Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn; Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT; The Frick Collection, New York City; Norton Museum of Art, West Palm Beach, FL.
- Receiving the Museum’s annual Journal and complimentary exhibition publications.
- Complimentary admission and/or discounts through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program as well as membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association, which includes over 1,300 museums and other institutions.
Please note that those who give at the $2,500 level and above receive first opportunity to register for the Director's Circle Art Tour and invitations to dinner with guest lecturers.
Who are Director’s Circle members?
- Alums of all ages, community members, collectors, donors, and art lovers.
- Seekers of new experiences with art and material culture.
- People looking to develop friendships with others who share their passion for art.