The Mount Holyoke College Art Museum aims to spark intellectual curiosity and ignite a lasting passion for learning and creativity through direct engagement with its rich collections of art and material culture.
In support of this vision, MHCAM:
- serves as a nexus for experiential learning across academic disciplines and as a resource for the broader community
- stewards, interprets, and displays an expanding collection of global art and material culture that reflects the diversity of the student body at Mount Holyoke College
- fosters innovative object-based teaching
- provides an inclusive environment for academic experimentation, creativity, and collaboration
- generates thought-provoking exhibitions, publications, and programs
upholds the values and mission of Mount Holyoke College